Please read carefully before filling the form.
Institutes Partnership Eligibility Criteria
SII aims to provide international students with learning opportunities in reputed educational institutes. To ensure the same, the programme strictly partners with institutes that are eligible as per the following norms:
- NIRF Top 100 in any category except medical or NAAC grading of >=3.26
- Or Institute of Eminence
- Or Institute of National importance
- Through the SII programme, the partner institutes are required to provide tuition fee waivers to meritorious international students.
- An MoU to be signed between “EdCIL (India) Limited–Study in India” and Eligible partner institute.
- All the courses to be offered on the “Study in India” website www.studyinindia.gov.in